Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life Changing Decision


Petronas Towers, KL
"High achievers spot rich opportunities swiftly, make big decisions quickly and move into action immediately." - Robert H. Schuller

I got a job offer as an IT Consultant in Kuala Lumpur. Accepting the offer was a very hard decision for me. Life changing, as the title says. I was really never looking for a job abroad as I was content with my current work as a Team Lead for a French IT company here in Alabang. A friend of mine referred me to a headhunter, and suddenly, I found myself heading to KL for a face to face interview with the employer. To cut the story short, I accepted the offer and will be starting there next month. I believe this is a perfect opportunity for me to start things anew and face the new challenges that I will surely encounter. Let's Go, Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment